FAA aircraft dispatcher
Prescott Support Company is an established transportation company that provides air transport for over-sized, high-value, and time-sensitive items. Now, they are looking to add to their workforce. Specifically, they are looking to add in a new dispatcher to the team because of the increased demand for their services!
Are you an experienced dispatcher that is looking for a reliable job with a company you can be proud to work for? Then you may be the perfect fit!
The qualifications that Prescott is looking for include:
- A current certification as an FAA Aircraft Dispatcher and Flight Control Aircraft Dispatcher who has the full authority to be able to exercise complete operational control when necessary over our commercial flights.
- A high attention to detail, high school diploma, and at least three (3) years of experience in a similar environment.
- Extensive multi-tasking and interpersonal skills with in-office personnel and other co-workers that could be based anywhere in the world.
- A free schedule when necessary to work days or nights, weekdays or weekends, and travel when it becomes a necessary part of your job duties. You must also be able to be away from your current location for extended periods of time if required.
- Be able to complete each task assigned to you quickly, efficiently, and safely, for both yourself and those around you.
- You must also be able to dispatch the necessary flights, taking into account the weather, aircraft, traveling locations, ceiling, other flights coming and going, and cargo, among other things.
If you have the experience to be able to complete these duties, contact us—we would love to hear from you. Email us your cover letter and resume at: @email and find out how to become a part of the Prescott Team today!